Friday, September 4, 2009

school has started

Well, most of us have officially started school. Karisa is in 2nd grade and really enjoying it. Kelly is in kindergarten and thinks it is the greatest thing in the whole world. She told me yesterday that everyday of school is like the first day of school for her. She just loves being able to go to school and learn and be with new people. She does well w/out any of her sisters right next to her, so that is good. I was worried about that, but it seems the Lord is helping out in every way of our lives. Jason and I are back in school too. It's been hard to start school for us. We're having a hard time being motivated. It was so nice to be home with the children this summer. I really enjoyed spending time with them and reconnecting with them. Kara, the only one not in school yet is enjoying being home or where ever we need her to be until preschool starts for her. She is just a good kid. We are busy and glad to be, but miss the lazy days of summer.

3 comments:

  1. Amber, nice to hear from you. I am so glad your kids are doing well with school, it's such a blessing when they LOVE it. Yes, I am expecting and sick most days, but hey life goes on and the girls UTTER EXCITEMENT helps me remember the blessing that it is. We will keep you posted on that. Anyways, I learned how to crochet and I love it. I have been making some cute stuff like flowers for hats and hair and jackets and also cupcakes for Abby as a Christmas gift. I always think of you! Have a great day! Talk to you soon, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and OF COURSE say hello to your cute girls from their cousins who MISS them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ambular!! So good to hear that things are a-movin and a-shakin for you guys!School started for me too and I hear you about the lack of motivation!! Though, it's getting a little colder here, so staying inside is kind of nice at times! I'm glad all the girls are doing well and liking school! Give them kisses for me!! Loves!!

    ReplyDelete