Monday, September 21, 2009

school still

well, since I'm not very good at putting pictures up I will just write. We are all now in school. Kare enjoys preschool and has a few of the same friends in her class that were there last school year. Which, helps maybe for me more than here, but is nice. A really cute mom moment that I will have forever in my memory is Kara's first day. Kelly and Kara were at home and both ready for school when they hugged with backpacks and all on. It was addorable. Kelley missing her constant compnaion kara at school. It was a cute and very sweet scene that I will always hold dear. My sweet little angels. They are wonderful girls.
I have been thinking about running a half marathon. Big news I know. I ran a 10k a couple weeks ago and it was awesome. So, on saturday I ran 8 miles. It was a little tough in the last two miles. I defineltly need to run more during the week. But, now I know I can run 8 miles. Have not done that for many many years. Felt great after I did it though.
Anyway, we are going to be going to the Colorado state and BYU game on Saturday. Pretty excited, but hope they do better this next game then they did agaisnt Florida. Well, we love you all and hope all is well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amber,
    I like reading about you kids. BecauseI'm ill today, I have looked at your, Amiee's and Heathers and Angelas messages and pictures.This is great to talk to you and read about your life. I can just imagine Kara and Kelly hugging and saying good bye for the day. That must have made you cry as it did me. Your family is a great one and we love you all. Keep up the good work in school and studying. You are awesome for doing all you do. Love, MOM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute...hugging with backpacks. Such sweet little girls that are so loving to eachother. Oh I can't wait to see you all at Christmas!!
    Dude! 8 MILES!?!?! Awesome! I can barely run 2 without dying!! Way to go Sis! Good luck working towards the marathon! how long is a marthon 26 miles right?

    ReplyDelete